The 19th Annual Appalachian GuitarFest and Solo Guitar Competition will be held April 4-6, 2014.
We're happy to announce that the Courtyard Marriott and Fairfeild Inn are our OFFICIAL GuitarFest hotels! All transpotation that we provide for registrants is ONLY to these hotels!
Fairfeild Inn: 828.268.0677
Courtyard Marriott: 828-265-7676
Ask for the GuitarFest room rate! Deadline for special room rate booking is March 25.
Deadline for receipt of paid competition registrations in all divisions is MARCH 28, 2014.
Concert Artist Lineup: Adam Kossler, Aron/Berkner Duo, and the Texas Guitar Quartet. Additional presentations by Corinne Cassini, Dennis Davis, and Douglas James.
Texas Guitar Quartet
- For all inquiries, e-mail to: email@example.com.
- All concerts will be held in the Broyhill Music Center at Appalachian State University.
- Full package price for festival participants, including all concerts, masterclasses and workshops: $60. Additional fees for competitors: $40 for Division I, $20 for Divisions II & III
- One parent or guardian of pre-college registrants may attend any events for free!!
- Individual tickets for evening concerts and Division I competition final round are $20 ($10 for ASU students with I.D.) and will be available at the door.