The 21st Annual Appalachian GuitarFest and Solo Guitar Competition will be held April 8-10, 2016.
Deadline for receipt of ALL paid competition registrations is April 1, 2016!!
Official Festival hotels to be announced soon.
Deadline for receipt of paid competition registrations in all divisions is APRIL1, 2016.
Two evening concerts, featuring Stephen Robinson, Corde Cantanti, plus the Sunday afternoon final round of Division I competition, and the GuitarFest Guitar Orchestra conducted by Alan Hirsh. Other artists to be announced soon!
MORE DETAILS SOON!!
Alan Hirst GuitarFest Guitar Orchestra
- For all inquiries, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All concerts will be held in the Broyhill Music Center at Appalachian State University.
- Full package price for festival participants, including all concerts, masterclasses and workshops: $75. Additional fees for competitors: $40 for Division I and II, $20 for Divisions III & IV.
- One parent or guardian of pre-college registrants may attend any events for free!!
- Individual tickets for evening concerts and Division I competition final round are $25 ($15 for ASU students with I.D.) and will be available at the door.