The 21st Annual Appalachian GuitarFest and Solo Guitar Competition will be held April 8-10, 2016.
- For all inquiries, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All concerts will be held in the Broyhill Music Center at Appalachian State University.
- Full package price for festival participants, including all concerts, masterclasses and workshops: $75. Additional fees for competitors: $40 for Division I and II, $20 for Divisions III & IV.
- One parent or guardian of pre-college registrants may attend any events for free!!
- Individual tickets for evening concerts and Division I competition final round are $25 ($15 for ASU students with I.D.) and will be available at the door.
Deadline for receipt of ALL paid competition registrations is April 1, 2016!
The official partner hotels for the 2016 GuitarFest are the Fairfield Inn and Suites, and the Comfort Inn and Suites. They are both offering special rates to GuitarFest registrants, and are also the only hotels where our shuttle will be making pickups for transporting registrants and competitors to the ASU campus. Be sure to mention the GuitarFest when booking your rooms!
Two evening concerts, featuring Ricardo Cobo, Corde Cantanti, Stephen Mattingly, and Stephen Robinson, plus the Sunday afternoon final round of Division I competition, and the GuitarFest Guitar Orchestra conducted by Alan Hirsh.
First Annual Boone Suzuki Workshop, running concurrently with Appalachian GuitarFest.
If you'd like to participate in the GuitarFest Guitar Orchestra, please contact Dr. Alan Hirsh to obtain music. E-mail email@example.com.