Honors Chorus Audition Workshop - September 21, 2019
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17.
Welcome to the information and registration page of the 2019 Honors Chorus Audition Workshop. We hope that this form of communication about the workshop will be convenient and easy to use. Please check back here often for the most recent updates.
When I receive your on-line registration, I will email a quick response giving you the number of students you have registered. If this is not correct, please try registering again. I would much rather have double registrations than to leave someone off. If you do not receive an email from me within a couple of days of your registration, please call me (828) 262-6450 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To go to the registration form, please click here.
Remember, the registration deadline is Tuesday, September 17th.
Some registration notes:
After you have entered all of your student's names, the next screen is for additional comments. If you would please indicate whether or not your students will be staying for the mock auditions, that would be very helpful to me in my preparations.
The next screen after "Additional Comments" provides you a summary of your registration and a link to download a copy of this page.
|If you need to make changes, use the back button icon at the bottom of the page and then edit.|
|After you return to this screen, you must click the forward button icon at the bottom of the page for your registration to be complete.|
You will know your registration is complete when you get to a screen that says: Congratulations! You've completed your registration for the Honors Chorus Workshop. Plus, (new this year) you will get a confirmation email detailing your registration.
Please let me know if you have any problems with this process.
We'll be at the Broyhill Music Center. I think we actually have the campus to ourselves that day, so parking should not be an issue.
- 8:45 AM Registration - Lobby of Broyhill Music Center
- 9:15 AM Warm-up - Rm. 214
- 9:30 AM Choral rehearsal - Rm. 214
- 11:15 AM Finish up rehearsing and talk about audition strategies and rehearse the audition "cut" - Rm. 214 BMC
- 11:30 AM "Auditions" begin; each of these auditions will take about 5-7 minutes and are held in various rooms in the BMC
Students will need to bring:
- A copy of the audition piece - "Invocation and Dance" by David Conte (EC Schirmer - 4378/JW Pepper - 1887017). Only the "Dance" movement will be used for the audition.
- A pencil
- Money for lunch