Our Hayes School of MusiConnect! program is designed to give prospective music majors an opportunity to explore the Hayes School of Music virtually. We invite you to experience the vibrancy and creativity of the Hayes School of Music during your visit with us!
- Zoom Sessions with a panel of representatives from our degree programs, ensemble directors, studio faculty, and current Hayes School of Music students (Zoom meetings will be scheduled for various evenings at 7 pm)
- A Virtual Private Lesson, an Observation of a Lesson with a current music student, and/or a Zoom Information Session with a studio professor
- Access to our YouTube Channel with videos of classes, rehearsals, and performances
- A Virtual Tour of the Broyhill Music Center
- Must intend to MAJOR in music
- Must be a junior or senior in high school or a transfer student seeking to transfer to Appalachian State University
- Must be able to read music
- A parent or guardian is strongly encouraged to attend the Zoom lesson and is welcome to attend any other Zoom session.
Request to Participate in MusiConnect!
Our virtual visits for the fall semester have concluded. Please check back in January to request your Hayes School of MusiConnect! virtual visit for next semester!
After submitting the request for your Hayes School of MusiConnect! visit, you will receive a confirmation email when your request form has been received. Once your virtual visit is set, you will receive an email with instructions and links to your Zoom sessions.