GuitarFest 2024 Registration
Please see the different registration options below, then register and pay at this link:
- If asked for a code to begin registration, enter 24Guitarfest.
- If you do not have an Iris account, you will need to create one and return to the form.
- For participants under 18, a parent/guardian will need to complete the registration. Parent/guardian supervision will be required for participants under 18; see more info below.
- For help with the form, please contact Carey Driskell (email@example.com, (828) 262-2942).
- For other GuitarFest questions, please contact Dr. Adam Kossler (firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-262-6463).
- Registration is open now! Registration will close on Thursday, April 18 at 8:00am EST.
Full/Suzuki* Registration $150
Full registration includes all concerts, masterclasses, workshops from April 19 - 21, 2024. Participation in competitions and masterclasses are included in this registration. Performers in masterclasses will be determined on a first come, first serve basis. Each full registration will include one ticket to the Snarky Puppy Performance.
Parent/Guardian supervision is required for all students under the age of 18. One parent or guardian per pre-college registrant may attend any events for free EXCEPT for the Snarky Puppy concert. Additional Snarky Puppy tickets can be purchased through the Schaefer Center website at https://theschaefercenter.org/event/snarky-puppy/.
Students participating in the “Suzuki Track” of Appalachian Guitarfest will register for the $150 option. For Suzuki students, registration will include:
- April 19th (4:00-6:15 pm) Registration/Play-In
- April 20th (9am-6pm): group classes, ensemble, masterclasses, electives, Guitarfest competitions and final Suzuki concert.
- Suzuki students will be assigned a masterclass teacher and WILL NOT select an option from the registration form.
Auditor/Vendor Registration $90
Auditor Registration includes entrance to all concerts, masterclasses and workshops, but does NOT include participation in competitions or masterclasses. Auditor registration WILL NOT include a ticket to the Snarky Puppy performance. Auditors or vendors who wish to attend the Snarky Puppy performance can purchase tickets at https://theschaefercenter.org/event/snarky-puppy/.
App State Student/Alumni/Faculty Registration $30
The $30 registration option is for App State students, faculty and alumni and includes access to all concerts, masterclasses and workshops. This registration includes one ticket to the Snarky Puppy performance.
All concerts will be held in the Broyhill Music Center at Appalachian State University except for the Snarky Puppy performance which is held in the Schaefer Center.
For more information please visit our website here: Guitarfest 2024!
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations provided in writing up to ten days prior to the event will receive a refund minus a $10 cancellation fee.
There is a cost to park on campus on Friday from 7am-7pm. Parking on Saturday and Sunday is free.
A Friday parking pass is available for $5.00 in the registration form. This is the closest and most cost-effective parking option and is only available through the registration form. This allows the holder to park in any surface lot (including lots conveniently located next to the Broyhill Music Center). If purchased in the registration form, your parking pass will be available at check-in, after which you can put it on your vehicle.
Official GuitarFest Hotels
Check back soon for hotel options and discounts!