Many of the applied instrumental studios offer studio ensembles to expand upon the intensive individual study of those instruments. Performing original literature and transcriptions, these ensembles are directed by the applied music faculty and perform throughout the semester.
The Hayes School of Music studio ensembles include:
- Blazing Bassoons – Dr. Jon Beebe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Clarinet Ensemble – Dr. Soo Goh (email@example.com)
- Flute Ensemble – Dr. Nancy Schneeloch-Bingham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Guitar Ensemble – Dr. Adam Kossler (email@example.com)
- Horn Choir – Dr. Dakota Corbliss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Percussion Ensemble – Dr. Robert J. Falvo (email@example.com)
- Saxophone Choir – Dr. Scott Kallestad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Trombone Choir – Dr. Joe Brown (email@example.com)
- Trumpet Choir – Dr. James Stokes, Jr. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tuba/Euphonium Collective – Dr. Beth Wiese (email@example.com)
Participation is by permission of the instructor. Many of these ensembles offer one hour of academic credit for students who register for the course.