High Country Jazz Festival
From June 8-12, the Hayes School of Music Jazz Studies program collaborates with the Appalachian Theatre and Boone Sunrise Rotary on the High Country Jazz Festival!
See the entire lineup of fantastic jazz concerts including New York Voices, Delfeayo Marsalis & the Uptown Jazz Orchestra, and the Stephen Gordon Trio.
The following Jazz Festival events feature Hayes School of Music faculty. Check each event page for ticketing and other information.
- Afternoon Jazz & Swing Guitars at Lost Province featuring Prof. Andy Page (free event) - June 9, 1:00pm
- Jazz Dinner at Casa Rustica featuring Professors Todd Wright and Andy Page (free event; reservations suggested) - June 9, 6:00pm
- Jazz Lecture at BRAHM by Prof. Todd Wright (Tickets $8 for adults, free for BRAHM members) - June 10, 11:00am
- Lawn Concert at the Jones House featuring the The Todd Wright All-Stars (free event) - June 10, 5:30pm
- Marquee Jazz by App State Jazz Students (free event) - June 11, 11:30am
- Open Jazz Jam Session at Ransom including Dr. Adam Booker (free event) - June 11, 10:00pm
- Shane Chalke Trio - Jazz Nightcap at Chetola including Dr. Rob Falvo, (free event) - June 12, 7:30pm
An Appalachian Summer Festival
- The Hayes School of Music Faculty Chamber Players present a concert entitled "Together at the Table" on Tuesday, July 12 at 7:00 pm in Rosen Concert Hall. Learn more and purchase tickets here.
- The Rosen-Schaffel Competition for Young and Emerging Artists is on Sunday, July 24 at 2:00pm in Rosen Concert Hall. The concert is free.
- See all events at An Appalachian Summer Festival!
Hayes School of Music Events
- Kaitlyn Look/Student Percussion Recital: Thursday, July 21, 8:00pm in Rosen Concert Hall
- The main Hayes School of Music concert schedule will resume in August. Check the Google Calendar in the left sidebar for our most up-to-date concert listings.
Hayes School of Music Main Concert Series
Thank you for viewing our live-streamed concert performance! The video will appear here before the recital begins. While you are waiting for your scheduled program to begin, please enjoy some highlights from previous performances.
Location and program information for each concert can be found below or in the Performance Calendar in the left sidebar. In the Performance Calendar, click on the title for the event, then click on "more details" for a program or "add to calendar" to import the event into your own Google Calendar.