With your support, the Community Music School, in partnership with the Hayes School of Music at Appalachian State University, can continue to create engaging and empowering musical experiences for people of all ages and backgrounds. Your gifts help us:
- Make the musical arts accessible
- Provide quality music education programs for all ages
- Keep tuition affordable
- Provide tuition assistance for students
- Provide teaching laboratory experiences for collegiate music students
- Attract and retain our excellent faculty
- Maintain our facility and instruments
- Offer outreach programs for under-served audiences
- Offer public performances
The Community Music School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. If you would like more information about donating to CMS, please call us at 828-262-3029 or email Dr. Nicole Sonbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMS is working to make sure that programs are affordable for our community. Last year, 25% of our families were provided tuition assistance, increasing access to the benefits of music education through our programming.
We’re growing! Are you ready to join us?
Volunteer With Us
We welcome individuals and corporate groups who want to join us in making the musical arts accessible! There are so many areas and projects that are in need of help here at the Community Music School:
Greeters/Ushers for concerts and events
Performathon Event Helpers
Building & Grounds Committee
Community Focus Groups: Strategy Sessions