Apply & Audition
- All students wishing to enter degree programs in the Hayes School of Music must successfully complete the audition process.
- Updated audition repertoire requirements for 2021-2022 will be available soon, but save these new audition dates!
- January 22 - Face to Face (All areas)
- January 29 - Face to Face (All areas)
- February 5 - Virtual (All areas)
- February 12 - Face to Face (All areas)
- February 19 - Virtual (All areas)
- Please feel free contact the faculty member for your instrument/voice to introduce yourself and engage with them.
- In addition, please review the additional Degree Program Requirements for your area of interest.
- Application and audition information for graduate applicants can be found here.
- Please email Ms. Janet Adams at email@example.com with any questions.
Music Scholarship Information and Deadline
All students auditioning for the Hayes School of Music are considered for music scholarships.. There is no separate application process or deadline to be eligible for a music scholarship. However, students are strongly encouraged to audition as early as possible to qualify for all available music scholarships. Students that audition after our audition dates typically do not qualify for music scholarships. Due to the limited number of available music scholarships, music minors do not qualify for music scholarships.